Being high in protein and reduced in fats, Clams are excellent for individuals on a diet plan.
Additionally, you can pair them with diverse veggies and grains to enhance the taste as nicely as nutritive worth. You can also cook dinner this superfood from the sea in a range of approaches by steaming, baking, frying or sautéing them.
1) Clams are one of the best resources of Vitamin B12
2) Clams are reduced in excess fat but higher in vital fatty acids
3) Clams are incredibly abundant in iron
4) Clams are a good source of protein
5) Clams are very good for the skin
Eat Fresh Within: 3 days (Please Refrigerate)
*Availability of Clams will be confirmed over the phone, within 10 mins of order being placed.